- Where is Adaptimmune incorporated?
- Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc is incorporated in England, pursuant to the laws of England and Wales. The company's registered number is 09338148.
- Where is Adaptimmune’s corporate headquarters?
- Our headquarters are at 60 Jubilee Avenue, Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxfordshire OX14 4RX, UK.
Adaptimmune also has offices in Philadelphia, PA at 351 Rouse Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA 19112.
- When is Adaptimmune’s financial year end?
- Our financial year ends on December 31.
- Who is Adaptimmune’s Independent Registered Public Accounting firm?
- Our independent Registered Public Accounting firm is KPMG LLP.
- On which stock exchange is Adaptimmune listed, and what is the ticker symbol?
- Adaptimmune is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol “ADAP”.
- When was Adaptimmune’s Initial Public Offering?
- Our IPO occurred in May 2015.
- What form did the listing take?
- Adaptimmune issued new unlisted ordinary shares which are held by a custodian of Citibank N.A, a depositary bank. These ordinary shares underlie the issuance of American Depositary Receipts (ADRs) to shareholders who invested in the IPO. The ADRs are readily tradable among ADR shareholders.
- What is an American Depositary Receipt (ADR)?
- An American Depositary Receipt (ADR) is a negotiable instrument that represents ownership in securities of a non-US company; it is a mechanism designed to facilitate US trading of non-US securities.
ADRs are quoted and traded in US dollars in the US securities market. Also, the dividends, if any, are paid to investors in US dollars.
- What is an American Depositary Share?
- An American Depositary Share (ADS) is a US dollar-denominated share, evidenced by an ADR, which represents a specified number of underlying shares held in custody in the UK.
Adaptimmune's ADSs, each representing 6 Ordinary Shares, are traded on the NASDAQ Stock Market under the ADAP symbol.
An ADR is the actual receipt that is issued by a depositary bank representing ownership of a company's underlying ordinary shares. An ADR can represent any number of ADSs. The term "ADR" is often used to mean both the receipt and the securities themselves.
- How can I contact the Depositary Bank for Adaptimmune’s ADSs?
- Adaptimmune has a Nasdaq listed ADR programme administered by Citibank N.A and ADR enquiries may be directed to the address below:
Citibank Shareholder Services
P.O. Box 43077
Phone - toll free: 1-877-Citi-ADR (248-4237)
Or visit Citi's Depositary Receipts Services at: www.citi.com/dr
- How can I buy an ADR?
- You can buy an ADR through a broker, just as you would any other U.S. securities. Adaptimmune does not currently have a direct ADR purchase plan.
- How do I find Adaptimmune’s ADR Share Price?
- The Adaptimmune ADR share price can be found on the Nasdaq Stock Exchange site at the following link: http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/adap
- Can I, as an ADR holder, attend Adaptimmune's Annual General Meeting?
- As an ADR holder on the record date, you will have the sole right to vote the equivalent number of underlying shares as represented by your Adaptimmune ADR holdings. You will receive your proxy card and other relevant documentation through your usual intermediary.
- What is the difference between a Registered holder and a Beneficial ADR holder?
- A registered holder is one whose name appears on the books of the depositary. The registered holder is considered the owner of record. A beneficial holder is one whole holdings are registered in a name other than their own, such as the name of a broker, bank or nominee account.
- Shareholder services for ADR holders: How can I change my address?
- Please contact Citibank Shareholder Services when you move so that your account records can be updated. Citibank Shareholder Services can be at toll free: 1-877-Citi-ADR (248-4237), International: 1-781-575-4555 during Monday-Friday 08:30 AM through 6:00 PM EST. Email: Citibank@shareholders-online.com
- Who are your Registrars and what do they do?
- Adaptimmune has appointed Computershare Investor Services PLC as its Registrars. The Registrars manages Adaptimmune’s ordinary share register on its behalf. They are responsible for ensuring the shareholder details are recorded accurately.
- How do I contact your Registrars?
- For shareholder enquiries relating to your ordinary shareholding such as changing your name, address, and shareholder certificates, please contact our Registrars by writing to:
Computershare Investor Services PLC
Tel: +44 (0) 870 702 0003
- Where can I find recent Adaptimmune press releases?
- Please visit the news section of our website
- How can I view documents Adaptimmune has filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC)?
- Adaptimmune’s SEC filings can be viewed at the SEC Filings section or at the SEC’s website
- How do I contact investor relations at Adaptimmune?
- For investor-related questions, please call 215-825-9306 or send an email to IR@adaptimmune.com